- 3 large beets
- beet greens
- 1/2 cup chevre/feta cheese crumbles
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. SoGreen Salsa Verde
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season beets with salt and pepper liberally. Roast beets for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until beets are tender.
- Let the beets cool slightly, then remove the skins by rubbing them off with a cloth towel.
- Slice beets into rounds.
- Mix the beets with olive oil, salsa verde, beet greens and more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Garnish with your goat or feta cheese crumbles. Enjoy!