- 2 pieces of texas toast
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 4 slices of your favorite cheese (we use Colby jack)
- 3 tbsp. Sidekick’s Ohio Hot or Garden Citrus Mild salsa
Some people like to butter their bread. I like to fry mine in butter.
- Let the butter bubble in a hot pan. When the bubbling stops, the butter is hot. Add your bread to the pan.
- Add two slices of cheese, then the salsa, then two more slices of cheese.
- Then add your second piece of texas toast to complete the sandwich. Press down lightly to get a good sear.
- Carefully flip the sandwich over when it is brown enough. Fry lightly on the other side as well.
- Enjoy your ooey gooey sandwich with our Ohio Hot or Garden Citrus Mild salsa.